PlayMaker News > PlayMaker Announcements

Playmaker Game Essentials Pack

<< < (2/7) > >>

Graham:
A huge thank you to all who purchased this bundle. Due to the success of last weeks sale, I've decided to reopen this deal for one whole week!

You can get our entire Playmaker template collection at almost 50% OFF the regular price when you buy the Playmaker Essentials Pack! This even include our newest 3D Infinite Runner kit.

Don't forget, I can give you an additional rebate for any kits you already own! Just contact me.

Graham:
Awesome news guys, the bundle is now available on the Unity Asset Store!
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/37036

note: If you purchase on the Asset Store, unfortunately I can't give you a rebate for already owned kits as I described above. This is due to the fact that's it's not my own website and I can't distribute coupon codes. Feel free to contact me anyways, we may be able to work something out.

Graham:
This bundle now has a Unity Asset Store upgrade path. If you've purchased one of my other kits on the Asset Store, you can upgrade to the Essentials Pack at a reduced price!

Graham:
From now until September 22nd, get 25% OFF when you purchase the Playmaker Essentials Pack! Simply enter coupon code "PLAYTIME25" during checkout and enjoy the savings!

Rebate also applies to any of our other popular Playmaker products!

Flappy Bird Kit

3D Infinite Runner

Platforming Starter Kit

Word Game Kit

Blackjack Kit

Graham:

From now to December 1st, take 50% off any order on 3DSauce.com! Use coupon code "black50" during checkout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version