playMaker

Author Topic: Unity 5.1 + PlayMaker 1.8.0 Beta Doesn't Compile for Windows Phone 8  (Read 6980 times)

mgants

• Playmaker Newbie
Hi,

I am seeing the following errors in my editor logs when I try to build my project for Windows Phone 8, using Unity 5.1, and PlayMaker 1.8.0 Beta. I also saw similiar output with PlayMaker 1.7.8, was hoping the beta would fix it.

Double checking the import options for all of the PlayMaker *.dlls shows that all of the platforms and references seem to be configured correctly. Windows Metro/Universal builds fine.

Maybe related to this line?
Version=1.6.0.0

Would think it should be 1.8.0...will see what's going on there.

In the meantime, any tips?

-----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
The class UnityEngine.NetworkPlayer could not be loaded, used in UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEventData could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmLog could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class BitConverter could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmStateAction could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class PlayMakerFSM could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
The class PlayMakerFSM could not be loaded, used in PlayMaker, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
-----CompilerOutput:-stderr----------

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:13:04 PM by mgants »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Unity 5.1 + PlayMaker 1.8.0 Beta Doesn't Compile for Windows Phone 8
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 12:43:51 AM »
Hi,

Can you post all beta related issues on the dedicated mailing list google group. Thanks.

Bye,

Jean

mgants

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Unity 5.1 + PlayMaker 1.8.0 Beta Doesn't Compile for Windows Phone 8
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 12:47:28 PM »
Sure, do you have a link?
I don't see one in the readme file.

Thanks,

mg

mgants

• Playmaker Newbie