Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

[SOLVED] Get child not working unity 3.5 + playmaker 1.3

(1/3) > >>

evilzed:
Already had a project everything was working fine. I upgraded Playmaker through asset store overwriting old version then upgraded unity. Now everything still works as it should except the get child function all the gameobjects which I try to store the child in are empty once the state with the function is left.

I tried using get child function with tag or name and both same result. Thanks for any help.

EDIT

Currently to work around the issue I'm using the old get child script searching by tag and it is working fine.

Alex Chouls:
Sorry, a bug snuck in there!

You can also use the version here:
http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=918.0

Will fix this in 1.3.1

evilzed:
No worries, I believe get child num action has the same bug.

Alex Chouls:
Thanks!

1.3.1 is now in the asset store, and fixes these bugs.

yurgalavage:

--- Quote from: evilzed on February 16, 2012, 11:30:58 AM ---Already had a project everything was working fine. I upgraded Playmaker through asset store overwriting old version then upgraded unity. Now everything still works as it should except the get child function all the gameobjects which I try to store the child in are empty once the state with the function is left.

I tried using get child function with tag or name and both same result. Thanks for any help.

EDIT

Currently to work around the issue I'm using the old get child script searching by tag and it is working fine.

--- End quote ---

man i wish i had read this before i was banging my head against a wall last night until 3am trying to figure out why my fsm's werent working right any longer when i updated to 1.3.0.    i used the old script after reading this last night and it fixed it.  i will give 1.3.1 a go a little later-

when stuff 'should' work and doesn't i will remember now to check here first and/or post bugs myself if it's not listed.

best,
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version