playMaker

Author Topic: Combu user community asset  (Read 2684 times)

Bqlqzs

• Junior Playmaker
Combu user community asset
« on: September 16, 2015, 06:50:35 AM »
Asset:
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/8085

Hello
This is a good complex asset what contain lots of function and working fine and simple, but too dificult me to use the inventory manadger parts.
The get/set and "send message" is working with login/register functions, but the other dificult function need other solution.

Is here someone, who can write custom actions for this asset?
I asked the developer, but he is very busy and said no.

I not find other asset, what contain this losts of functions, but if someone know better please tell me.

rik

Re: Combu user community asset
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 04:42:28 PM »
Hi
use easy save 2 for online data save and use some plugin for user registration so you can make save and load data online

i find in login was good

if you like to vote for app 42
http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=7229/playmaker-actions-request

rik

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 05:12:46 PM »
i like to create crowd funding for making actions for plugins which does not support playmaker.

if you are willing to pay for creating actions may be we can find some one to make actions.

If some one like idea can message here.

Bqlqzs

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 03:04:40 AM »
Thanks Rik
I also found the easy save and will buy on this week.

I think I also can use easy save for user login/register

When the user want register, I will create a mysql database or a file with the user name and write the password in this his file/database.
So when the user try to log in, I just search it, is this file/database name exist?
If yes, I read the password data and check if match.

Between please send your skype or other contact to me, and we can talk about more.

Webbstre

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 05:37:12 AM »
This is a bit late, but I've been converting Combu scripts into Playmaker Actions for my own project. I'm considering doing a full pack and selling it for like five bucks in the asset store, assuming hutong games and Skared Creations is fine with it. I also use Easy Save 2 but I need something more to share files (user made levels) between users.