playMaker

Author Topic: Photon Get Custom Player Properties for Players in Room  (Read 2482 times)

SeriousRPG

• Playmaker Newbie
    • View Profile
Photon Get Custom Player Properties for Players in Room
« on: April 29, 2015, 05:46:08 PM »
Hi,
I am building my Friends display panel and I have some custom player properties (Character Chosen and Role). I want to display these in a window along with the player name. I use Array Maker Get Photon Players in Room to retrieve the player names and build the scroll list (dynamically when I press the show friends button in the UI). How do I retrieve the custom properties at the same time? Is there a way to enhance the custom action to do this?

Thanks,

Sandi

charming_fox

• Playmaker Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Photon Get Custom Player Properties for Players in Room
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 02:53:41 AM »
Hi, I wondered if you figured this out, I'm looking for exactly the same thing, there's 'Photon get owner properties' but this requires specifying a game object. What I want to do (which i think is the same as you) is get player custom properties by the player ID and not related to a specific game object... any thoughts?

Thanks

charming_fox

• Playmaker Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Photon Get Custom Player Properties for Players in Room
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 02:59:23 AM »
In fact, what would be really useful is for Jean's action 'Array Maker get Photon Players in Room' to include the ability to also get Player Custom Properties if possible!