playMaker

Author Topic: Core Game Kit + update Playmaker Missing Action!  (Read 2053 times)

beaumint

• Playmaker Newbie
Core Game Kit + update Playmaker Missing Action!
« on: February 16, 2016, 05:16:55 PM »
Alright, I've looked all over the forums for an answer to this and I can't find anything that helps my problem.

I just updated unity as well as Core Game Kit (with the playmaker custom actions) in my project and all of the core game kit custom actions are showing up as Missing Actions.  All of the playmaker custom actions are available and work correctly.

I have updated and installed playmaker, core game kit, as well as the custom core game kit actions multiple times to no avail.  I have also checked the GUID to see if it was not matching up, but it is.  Here is a screenshot to hopefully better explain.

Thanks,
Drew

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Core Game Kit + update Playmaker Missing Action!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 02:38:02 PM »
Do you have a backup from before you updated?
Is the Core Game Kit update advertized as backwards compatible? Does it change action names? I would try updating Core Game Kit first, make sure everything still works. Then update Playmaker (Welcome Window -> Install 1.8.0).

beaumint

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 02:39:17 PM »
Yes, I have a backup, so no worries there.

Core Game Kit works great on its own, only the playmaker custom actions don't seem to update when I reload project.  I will try again, thanks for the response.

Fat Pug Studio

• Beta Group
    • Fat Pug Studio
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 04:46:30 AM »
You can ask the guys on dark tonic forum about that, they respond pretty fast and they're alwas helpful!
Available for Playmaker work