PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Pre-release Discussion

Unity 5.4 beta PlayMaker errors[SOLVED]

(1/6) > >>

hh:
Getting these errors using Unity 5.4.0 beta 7 and version 1.8.0.f41 of PlayMaker:

GetBool is not allowed to be called from a MonoBehaviour constructor, call it in Awake or Start instead. Called from script 'PlayMakerWelcomeWindow' on game object ''.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
UnityEditor.EditorPrefs:GetBool(String, Boolean)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.PlayMakerWelcomeWindow:.cctor() (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerWelcomeWindow.cs:97)

SetLogCallbackDefined is not allowed to be called during serialization, call it from Awake or Start instead. Called from script 'FsmEditorWindow' on game object ''.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
UnityEngine.Application:add_logMessageReceived(LogCallback)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmDebugger:.ctor() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmDebugger.cs:51)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmDebugger:.cctor() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmDebugger.cs:22)

The GetBool one is easy enough to remove but not sure how to fix the SetLogCallbackDefined error.

Alex Chouls:
Hi, these look like new restrictions in the 5.4 beta.
I'll need to update the build to fix these...

Are they blocking errors or can you continue to use Playmaker after the error?
I'll PM you about getting access to the Playmaker beta so you can test the fix asap.

hh:
Thanks for the quick response. We can still use PlayMaker in the editor but are unable to make builds.

Devistute:
Not in my case. I cant even run test game since it spits out exact same errors as above :/

Alex Chouls:
@Devis I sent you a PM about joining the Playmaker beta group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version