PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Pre-release Discussion

Unity 5.4 beta PlayMaker errors[SOLVED]

<< < (2/6) > >>

bakanoodle:
I'm having this issue too, anything I can do on my end to resolve it?

bartslab:
I also have the same problem with Unity 5.4 (Beta) if there is a solution available i would also be happy to get notified. Thanks

Ouren:
I'm moving over to 5.4b
Is there a package I should use for this?
I bought Playmaker from your store, not the Asset store. :)

I don't get on the forums much here, but I'll try to check this often

Alex Chouls:
First make sure you're using the 1.8.0 beta.

There are still a few errors on import and when you press play, but they are relatively harmless. As far as I can tell they don't actually break anything, at least when playing in the editor. To make standalone builds you'll probably need to wait for the next Playmaker update. If you need it now, send me a PM with your Playmaker invoice number and a google/gmail account and I'll send you an invite to the Playmaker Beta Group.

If you want to remove a few of the errors you can delete Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\PlayMakerDefines.cs. Unity 5.4 beta removes a few platforms so they throw errors when setting up the scripting defines. Again, the rest of the platforms work, it just fails on the removed platforms.

If you are seeing other problems with Unity 5.4 please let me know! Submitting a bug report works best since it's easier to track. Thanks!

Heart To Art Designs:
Hello. I just bought this wonderful program today but I too have the error messages for the 5.4 beta version of unity. Also, when I download and import from the Asset Store, it won't load into my available assets. I've done everything. I can select it as an asset option when I create a new project but then it makes me download the entire version inside the project and then prompts all those errors. I haven't been able to enjoy your work thus far and I'd really appreciate some guidance. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version