playMaker

Author Topic: Spine 2D Animation  (Read 2481 times)

Jontzu

• Playmaker Newbie
Spine 2D Animation
« on: August 03, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »
Hi all! First have to say sorry for my bad English but I hope you get my point from this.

I have try to make character controller in Unity. I use Spine 2D basic Spineboy to practice that. Do anyone know any tutorials how to make that happen? I have found some tutorials what use scripts, but I don´t understand those at all. That´s why I try to use Playmaker for that.

I have get character move in left and right. I did get that to chance animation from idle to walk, but can´t make it to chance back... So any tutorials would be really great.

Zeldag

Re: Spine 2D Animation
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:05:50 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I dont know much about spine, but if you already have animations made for your character, this tutorial is great:

Good luck with it, hope this helps.

Jontzu

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Spine 2D Animation
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 08:43:16 PM »
Thanks. I have been following that tutorial. I just don´t know how to combine Spine animations to than :S. I did find some Spine scripts for Playmaker but I have no idea how to use them. Should maybe also find some Playmaker tutorial too so could maybe understand what he actually do in that tutorial what you linked. I´m sure all those are just so clear many people but not for me. I have always been more art guy but feel like I need to see how those work in game.