PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

Float compare big delays

(1/3) > >>

qholmes:
I am having some strange issues at the moment.. I am building a kind of Cover Flow menu system so i am tracking a touch and using Float Compare.. So it seems to really hit the cpu for some reason.. I have never had this before that i know..

Strange at the moment it seems to be ok... I also have some Animate Float actions and they are running really slow too..

If i turn off this FSM it all speeds up like the FSM is bad or something.

Q

Alex Chouls:
Can you post a screenshot?

Try turning off logging and DebugFlow to see if that makes a difference...

amaranth:
Might also want to check your FSM Log while the game is playing. If you've got a tight loop, it might not show up in the FSM Editor, but it can't hide from the FSM Log.

qholmes:
Here are some screen grabs i did earlier.. It is very strange.. it was a quick design and then spent the rest of the day trying to figure this out..

Should there be an option of a slower update on actions? Instead of just Everyframe or not but a more flexible drop down thing that gives you a choice.. or is that just not a good idea.. I dont know the implications of such a thing..

Q

qholmes:
So i try the debug and logging and now i have the NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.DocArea.OnGUI()

Is it just unity self destructing? I also keep getting the error about how the Layout is corrupt and i need to reset it which i have done already and it went away for a few days and now is back...

Q

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version