playMaker

Author Topic: mouse pick and mouse cursor don't align in editor play mode  (Read 7537 times)

westingtyler

• My Video Game Projects Web Site
Re: mouse pick and mouse cursor don't align in editor play mode
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2016, 08:36:14 PM »
i have not tried the export package. but I did discover something.

in the project I sent you, the simple one-scene one, turning on "Virtual Reality Enabled" (Oculus SDK) caused the problem to happen, but as soon as I turn OFF "Virtual Reality Enabled" in the Player Settings, the problem disappears, and the mouse aligns with the in-game cursor in play mode. What could this mean?

Also, now building my big project works, but then the game won't recognize the rift, and the app stays in 2d screen mode while my rift stays dark. possibly not related, but this happens now even with really old builds I have made of my game, from earlier versions of unity. When I play other, official, oculus store games, the headset is recognized fine.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 01:30:29 AM »
Hi,
I have not worked with VR yet, but you should try to look around on the unity forum.
I don't think this is a playmaker issue.

westingtyler

• My Video Game Projects Web Site
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 03:59:31 AM »
thanks for all your help in narrowing down the issue. i am going to still experiment with the export package thing. would that be a way to export my project with only the used files, then create a clean project with only the used files? or is there a way to "remove all unused files from project?

thanks again!