playMaker

Author Topic: Windows 8 build giving me errors  (Read 9399 times)

gfigueroa

• Playmaker Newbie
Windows 8 build giving me errors
« on: November 23, 2013, 04:33:36 PM »
Hi,

I have been trying to build for Windows 8, but I'm receiving 118 errors associated to Playmaker. Whenever I build for regular windows, there is no issue. Example of the errors are:
Assets\Photon Unity Networking\PlayMaker\Scripts\PlayMakerPhotonProxy.cs(186,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\iTween\iTweenMoveUpdate.cs(39,22): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Hashtable' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Collections' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

And so on... Is this a known issue with Windows 8 or is there a step that I didn't know about it, before building the game for Windows 8?

Thanks!!!!!

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Windows 8 build giving me errors
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »
Windows 8 Store support is still in beta.

PM me with this info and I'll send you an invite to the beta:

- your Playmaker invoice number
- a gmail address (we use google groups for the beta)

Thanks!

ecbouma

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 03:35:22 PM »
Hi there,

is the ETA of the windows store addon already known ? Currently using the WP8 addon but also planning a windows store release...

Regards,
Elco

adventurejeff

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »
Hi All,

Is there any update on the windows store update?

I've sent a PM to see if I can get into the beta, else I'll have to pull out some playmaker stuff for a game I'm going to upload to the store tonight. =(

Thankfully haven't used too much on this, just some movement stuff. But ya know, I'd rather not have to code it. ;)

cheers
jeff