playMaker

Author Topic: A* pathfinding (stable 0v841)  (Read 137128 times)

Silicon Power

• Playmaker Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: A* pathfinding (stable 0v841)
« Reply #405 on: June 28, 2018, 06:51:00 PM »
Is there any update for this? I mean does it work with last version of A* Pathfinding.

tcmeric

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 29, 2018, 08:58:36 AM »
I have partial version that I believe still works with the current. However, A* is a big package that contains all kinds of things. My actions only cover a very small part. If you want a copy, join me over at https://invite-playmaker-slack.herokuapp.com . My handle is tcmeric.

Is there something specific you want in A* that you think/know that unity navmesh doesnt cover?

Silicon Power

• Playmaker Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 30, 2018, 12:15:21 PM »
I have partial version that I believe still works with the current. However, A* is a big package that contains all kinds of things. My actions only cover a very small part. If you want a copy, join me over at https://invite-playmaker-slack.herokuapp.com . My handle is tcmeric.

Is there something specific you want in A* that you think/know that unity navmesh doesnt cover?

I believe A* pathfinding is a lot better than unity default. I've created a procedural pathfinding easily for an open world game. I doubt if unity can be used for large maps.

Anyway I tried to register on that site and it's told me " It looks like you're in an embargoed country.This means you can't create a new team or an account on Slack. " (Suck a fool racist website)

miguelfanclub

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 28, 2018, 09:05:18 AM »
Any update here?
Playmaker still doesnt have any a* solution, neither in the asset sore.

The slack invitation also doesnt work.

tcmeric

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 28, 2018, 05:54:45 PM »
The slack invitation should work. We have new people joining regularly.

PM me your email address and I will send you an invite manually. Also make sure the invite is not getting blocked by your spam filter.