PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

PlayMaker Builds to Mac/Win/Linux but not tvOS: 999+ Errors[SOLVED]

(1/2) > >>

Xander Davis:
Hello,

I installed PlayMaker into my project and it successfully builds to Mac/Win/Linux but not to tvOS.  I checked and the Scripting Symbols are innately defined:
PLAYMAKER;PLAYMAKER_1_8;PLAYMAKER_1_8_4;PLAYMAKER_1_8_OR_NEWER

I'm running Unity 5.6.1p1 on macOS 10.12.4 and the latest version of PlayMaker.

The errors seem to be for every single script like this:

Assets/PlayMaker/Actions/Array/ArrayTransferValue.cs(55,24): error CS0115: `HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.ArrayTransferValue.OnEnter()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

or

Assets/PlayMaker/Actions/Array/GetFsmArray.cs(23,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmString' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

PlayMaker functions correctly without error in the Editor (even after switching to tvOS) and in the Mac/Win/Linux build.  It just won't build to tvOS, throwing errors that seems like it can't hook into PlayMaker at all on the tvOS building process only.

Help?

jeanfabre:
Hi,

uhm, it seems the dlls are not setup properly.

I'll file a bug report on this. Thanks for spotting this.

Bye,

Jean

Xander Davis:
If there's a chance you can patch this, I'm happy to test it for you so I can resume building as soon as possible.  :)

Thanks

automaticoo:
Good to hear I am not the only one with this problem.

I just bought the package today and was excited to implement it for my tvOS game and ended up in same problem. I tried downgrading to unity 5.5 but this didn't solve the issue.

Do you have an idea when a patch is due to be released for this issue?

Alex Chouls:
Please select the Playmaker dll:
Assets\PlayMaker\Playmaker

And check in the Unity Inspector that the plugin is enabled for tvOS.

I've attached a screenshot to help.

I'm guessing the version of Unity I uploaded from didn't have tvOS installed so this setting didn't transfer properly. Will be fixed in next update...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version