playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker IAP?  (Read 5462 times)

mrminico

Playmaker IAP?
« on: June 13, 2017, 02:12:15 PM »
I know there's this IAP asset on the store that's compatible with PM. I'm not sure if I should buy it. I read some users were having issues with it. Is there another solution that someone has tested that will work aside from writing custom code? I saw a codeless IAP solution but I'm not so sure how well that'll work with PM.

LAB618

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Playmaker IAP?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 05:35:46 PM »
What platform?

I use iOS Native from Stan's Assets and have recently incorporated IAP in a project for the first time with no issues. I wanted to use the Unity IAP but there are currently no Playmaker actions for it.

tcmeric

• Beta Group
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 10:45:24 PM »
IAP actions for playmaker is currently on the to do list, and is being worked on. At the moment, I don't have an ETA, but I should have more info for you in the next few days.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 12:18:08 AM »
Hi,
I can recommend you to get one of stan's assets, if you are planning to make games for multiple platforms you should get Ultimate Mobile
I am using this a few years now and only in the beginning i had an issue (with some Playmaker actions) so i got in contact with him and the issue was resolved the same day.

So support is good also :)

HeathClose

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 09:25:29 AM »
playmaker isn't needed for IAPs... no asset is needed... unity iap is codeless... I did it myself in my last game with zero coding... even tried a playmaker solution at first... and it was more difficult then Unity IAP... finally settled on the easiest solution

tcmeric

• Beta Group
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 11:12:59 AM »
I am working on a solution now for playmaker for an official release (if I dont mess it up  8) ). It integrates with the codeless IAP in unity. So you can use one, the other, or both together depending on what kind of functionality you need. It won't cost anything.