playMaker

Author Topic: Array List Get Previous bugs  (Read 1137 times)

do.games

• Playmaker Newbie
Array List Get Previous bugs
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:06:44 AM »
Hello,

I have these strange issues using Array Maker. When I use the action Array List Get Previous, I need to go through the action twice when reaching the first item before it loops to the last one.

For ex : (the list is composed by 4 items from 0 to 3) the list index is now 1, I use "AL Get Previous", index reach 0, I click once again, index still keeps 0, I click one more time, index finally goes to 3. Then 2, then 1, then 0, then 0, then 3, then 2, 1, 0, 0, 3, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1 and so on...

I try to set "First index to 0" and "End index to 3" (rather than 0), but when index reaches 2, if I click once again, it goes back to 3 rather than going to 1... Very strange, or maybe I didn't really understand how it works.

By the way, no issue with "AL Get Next", I use Unity 5.3.7 and Playmaker 1.8.4

If someone can help me, I would appreciate.
Thank you,
DrTeam

do.games

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Array List Get Previous bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 06:50:19 AM »
I'm sorry to come back with this issue, but is there other people having issues cycling through first and last values of an Array List here?

Thx,

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Array List Get Previous bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 02:59:24 AM »
Hi,

it's likely possible, I'll repro and see if I can make a fix or if I need a new action to not breka existing projects relying on the current way of iterating.

Bye,

Jean