playMaker

Author Topic: The Lighthouse - New Prototype by some artists!  (Read 2613 times)

SeanC

• Junior Playmaker
The Lighthouse - New Prototype by some artists!
« on: July 02, 2017, 09:55:09 PM »
A short Point-and-Click where you need to help the lighthouse keeper fix the broken light on his first night on the job!

This was created by a few professional game artists, who wanted to make something short and cute.  It was created with Unity and scripted entirely with Playmaker. We would love to take it further someday, but decided to release a small, playable prototype just to get something out into the world.  We hope you enjoy it and please let us know what you think!

itch.io Download (Windows/MAC)

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:03:28 PM by SeanC »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: The Lighthouse - New Prototype by some artists!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 02:26:03 AM »
Hi,

Mac version if possible please :)

Bye,

Jean

SeanC

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 02:47:26 PM »
Done!

Let me know if that works for you Jean. You are my first Mac user and I'm on a PC.

Thanks!
Sean

clandestine

• ЯKD.ZONE
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
It is beautiful [windows7 here] graphics, animation.. simple and great!!! My younger son loves it... its short, like a bedtime story, you can turn this into a sort of 'story book' where the stories are short games!
Nothing broken here, except the moon... and at the end all fades to black an stays there (had to Alt+F4 to exit)!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:10:42 PM by clandestine »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
Hi,

Yeah, it works great on mac, just tried it :) nice! and I agree with @clandestine, you should fade to black and then

- Show credits
- Link to your website
- a Quit button

Also, if you are showing the Unity start up window, you should put a banner in it, it will be a lot more user friendly and players will feel it's part of the experience, more than just the unbranded window.

Bye,

Jean