playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Wiki site is very hard to find.  (Read 6110 times)

Disastercake

• www.disastercake.com
    • Disastercake
Playmaker Wiki site is very hard to find.
« on: May 11, 2012, 09:14:32 PM »
The playmaker wiki site is very hard to find.  I had to bookmark it since I have no idea how to get to it from the main website or the forums.  Also, there should be a link in the banner of the forums that directs to the Playmaker website.

So the 3 suggestions are:
  • Make an easily visible link to the Playmaker Wiki in the navigation bar of the WEBSITE
  • Make an easily visible link to the Playmaker Wiki in the navigation bar of the FORUM
  • Make an easily visible link to the MAIN WEBSITE in the navigation bar of the FORUM
Soul Saga - Anime themed adventure RPG by Disastercake

http://www.disastercake.com

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Playmaker Wiki site is very hard to find.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 12:27:34 AM »
Hi,

https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W1

the wiki is the last section in the left menu

Yes, I agree. the help and wiki should be more exposed.

Bye,

Jean

Uttpd

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »
I come here to post the same suggestions
+1
the addons link should be more visible (putting it in the main left column and not buried in  wiki--> main Index --> addons )

Those custom actions are essential in extending playmaker, and should be easy to find

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 04:19:16 PM »
Hi,

ok, I will update this: I am currently filling up all the actions for Mecanim, I'll take the time to reorganize, I do agree, the addons, is very important, and so is the custom actions sections as well.

as for putting it in the left column, I don't have the privileges for this, so I'll see what I can do in the pages themselves.

Bye,

Jean

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 07:22:48 PM »
The playmaker wiki site is very hard to find.  I had to bookmark it since I have no idea how to get to it from the main website or the forums.  Also, there should be a link in the banner of the forums that directs to the Playmaker website.

So the 3 suggestions are:
  • Make an easily visible link to the Playmaker Wiki in the navigation bar of the WEBSITE
  • Make an easily visible link to the Playmaker Wiki in the navigation bar of the FORUM
  • Make an easily visible link to the MAIN WEBSITE in the navigation bar of the FORUM

Done :)

Finally got around to integrating our various sites. Let me know if you run into any problems, or have more suggestions...