Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

Problem with Actions string fields

(1/2) > >>

Gua:
So on an empty scene, everything works fine. But when I select gameobject with lots of fsms, my editor fps drops significantly. When editor is in that low fps state, I can't properly write to any string field in Playmaker Actions, because for some reason it's often gets deselected when I'm typing. It is really annoying.

Here's a demonstration of the problem.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMGNfkFPjaQ
Unity 5.6.0p3
Playmaker 1.8.4

GPU: GeForce GTX 1070
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Memory: 32 GB RAM (31.88 GB RAM usable)
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7

Gua:
Actually I don't even need to type anything. It's just get's deselected, randomly after couple of seconds, after field selection.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iByLY4PNDfc
p.s. And I don't even need to select complex object. But it seems that scene doesn't need to have lot's of FSMs, cause I can't reproduce it on empty scene.

Gua:
Good news. I've reseted my Playmaker preferences and it seems that the issue is gone.

Gua:
Unfortunately issue has returned. And resetting Playmaker settings doesn't help. I seems, that it starts to happen after playtesting inside editor, but I need to double check it.

Gua:
So I've noticed, that issue occurs when I enable tools like globals and action in play mode. And I've been able to reproduce issue.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4XnDZu-fP8
Then I've decide to try to close actions and globals window. That action eliminated deselect issue.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbAVGn-M1og(I did more tests and it seems that specifically globals window is the source of the issue.)

Enabling Disable Tool windows in play mode also helps. I need to hit play at least once to eliminate this issue.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kih6km0zqOE

Hope that will help to pinpoint the source of the issue. I really need to see globals tab in play mode for my workflow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version