Timeline - Set Generic Binding[SOLVED]

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kubold:

--- Quote from: jeanfabre on November 10, 2017, 02:50:19 AM ---Hi,

I think you forgot the animator file:

Bye,

Jean

--- End quote ---

No, no, that is the whole point of this Action. This empty slot is where you should assign a GameObject with Animator component using your Action :) It is empty by design. Anything that will be assigned to this track, should play the animation on this track.

Kubold:

--- Quote from: jeanfabre on November 10, 2017, 03:34:19 AM ---Hi,

please update the action for setting generic binding, you';ll have the option to set binding for a track index or track name( Stream Name)

Let me know :)

if that's ok, I'll wrap this up and create a package with the timeline proxy as well.

Bye,

Jean

--- End quote ---

Thank you! That's awesome! :)

craigz:
Question on this! Specifically in regards to assigning the Cinemachine Brain for a Cinemachine track.

Since I spawn my in game camera at runtime, I have to assign the Cinemachine Track generic binding also at runtime. But when I use this action, assigning the main camera doesn't contextually have it grab the Cinemachine Brain component, it just assigns the camera as a game object :\

EDIT: Not sure if it matters, but at runtime, manually dragging/dropping the main camera into the slot works because it grabs that component.

What I need to set: (using my dummy camera object for scene staging)

What setting it currently does:

Any pointers on this? :D

-craigz

jeanfabre:
Hi,

I don't think it's Playmaker related right?

Bye,

Jean

craigz:
Ehhh... not quite sure :) deals with the actions input variable so maybe?

I just duplicated and modified a new version of the action to take an object variable instead, since it might be a fringe case.

Attached incase anyone else needs it, useful for runtime timeline camera assignments!

-craigz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version