Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

Compilation error

(1/3) > >>

jbonastre:
I´m getting this error with Playmaker 1.8.5 and Unity 5.6.3, 2017.1 and 2017.2.

--- Code: ---2>Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\FsmComponentInspector.cs(10,19,10,25): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Editor' does not exist in the namespace 'HutongGames' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
--- End code ---

Alex Chouls:
Are there any other errors in the console before this?

jbonastre:
No, this is the first message. I´ve reported the bug 1689

Alex Chouls:
Ahhh, ok I didn't realize that you're trying to compile in Visual Studio, not Unity.
There is an issue that I've been going back and forth with Unity concerning this. They changed something in the way they build the VS projects. It really should just work, and I don't think there's a lot we can do on our end (but I could be wrong). Hopefully, we can come up with a fix soon. In the meantime, you will need to switch to Unity to compile the project and check for errors (I'm assuming that's the reason you're compiling in VS?)

On the off chance, also double check that you're not using the new Unity scripting back end currently in beta, that can cause problems.

jbonastre:
If I use .Net 4.6 in Unity, the project build finishes correctly. However, using the stable .Net 3.5, the Editor project isn´t built. Could you check if your Editor .dll is built with the correct .Net version? I mean, with 3.5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version