playMaker

Author Topic: Inter FSM event list and FSM -> Message with method call please?  (Read 16335 times)

tyb51

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Inter FSM event list and FSM -> Message with method call please?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »
Is this still relevant? I'm in search of something like this, cause after several months of not touching a project I'm kinda lost with all my events crisscrossing through the scene. (I know, bad design).

When importing the extension in U5 I get the FsmEditorWindow does not exist. Any help?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 01:34:32 AM »
Hi,

I think it's simply because the class has been renamed, get it again from the PlayMaker Menu and save your layout again.

Nothing was removed for Unity 5 as far as PlayMaker is concerned. so you should be able to track usage of variables and events from their respective browser. Yet, I have to agree that it's not ideal, the search listing isnt't returning actions that use events to send, so it's tricky to get to the source of events. typically, I use the debugger and pause when I receive an event I don't know who sent it and come back to the source this way.

Bye,

Jean

artician

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2017, 10:20:27 PM »
It's been a long time since I've used the CommsTool.  I installed it tonight in Unity 5.6.3 and I'm seeing the same error as tyb51.  Was anything ever created to replace this? 

Assets/Editor/PlayMakerCommsToolWindow.cs(45,7): error CS0103: The name `FsmEditorWindow' does not exist in the current context

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 03:38:13 AM »
Hi,

I updated it, please redownload from the wiki page. Let me know how it goes.

Bye,

Jean