PlayMaker Feedback > Action Requests

Arraymaker Easy Save 3 Actions

(1/1)

Dakk:
Hi Jean,

Any chance you will be updating the Arraymaker Easy Save actions to work with Easy Save version 3?   

ES3 is almost out of beta, and I'd like to switch over to it, but I am reliant on the excellent Arraymaker action set you made.

Let us know.
Thanks!

djaydino:
Hi,
If the actions will not work on ES3 (released version) jean will update them asap :)

jeanfabre:
Hi,

I haven't had time yet to look at es3. But be sure to ping me if you find something that doesn't work for sure I think ArrayMaker should support es3 as well.

bye,

Jean

craigz:

--- Quote from: Dakk on November 13, 2017, 01:33:45 PM ---Hi Jean,

Any chance you will be updating the Arraymaker Easy Save actions to work with Easy Save version 3?   

ES3 is almost out of beta, and I'd like to switch over to it, but I am reliant on the excellent Arraymaker action set you made.

Let us know.
Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Has there been anything thats part of ES3 that you've found SUPER useful or a welcome change from ES2 @Dakk? I've been using ES2 for a quite a while, but still dont feel like anything I have setup is elegant at all :)

-craigz

jeanfabre:
Hi,

I am working on ES3 support. What exactly do you want to see supported in ES3 that is not on ES2?

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version