playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker 1.8.4  (Read 1867 times)

lostinside

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker 1.8.4
« on: March 04, 2018, 01:42:44 AM »
Hi,

I've been having some issues with playmaker 1.8.4 and Unity 2017, I can't move actions to the top or to the bottom of the State tab using my mouse. It will only work by clicking the gear icon.

Thanks.

tcmeric

• Beta Group
Re: Playmaker 1.8.4
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 04:02:59 AM »
Backup your project and update to the newest version of Playmaker. This should solve your problem. If you don't own playmaker, you can buy it as the unity asset store.

lostinside

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 05:32:24 PM »
thanks.

I purchased playmaker directly from their website not the asset store. At the time I thought it would be better to have the app on my computer but looking back I should have purchased from the asset store where everything can be kept neat. I've been going to the "welcome screen" then "install playmaker" and it shows as 1.8.4 as the current official release. I did send them an email asking how to upgrade to the latest version, still waiting for an answer. Just was hoping there an easy answer that I missed.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 11:18:36 PM »
Hi, you can use your original download link to get the latest version. I might have missed your mail, if you need your download link resent please email again, or PM me here.

ToxicFrog

• Beta Group
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 05:27:08 PM »
I'm in the same boat at lostinside. I bought directly from the site, but in hindsight wish I'd gotten it from the asset store.

Is there a way to move our license to the asset store, so we can update from there in the future?