playMaker

Author Topic: Extracting a float from Quaternion or euler(SOLVED by djaydino)  (Read 1813 times)

utopien

• Playmaker Newbie
Extracting a float from Quaternion or euler(SOLVED by djaydino)
« on: November 24, 2017, 11:33:19 AM »
Hello and thanks for any help I would like to know if there is no way to extract a float from a get rotation quaternion or euler  so I can use the flow compare/

I need this because my character need to be on the same perpendicular to the wall to be able to climb so I used the quaternion of my character and the wall by the quaternion compare do not like the flow compare send any event so I just don't understand so if there is no event I want to know if it's possible to extract the X axis of the of the afternoon which after that I be able to make a flow compare and finally send my event so he can climb this wall thanks for any help you can brought

and

God bless playmaker
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:51:50 AM by utopien »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Extracting a float from Quaternion or euler
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 04:03:19 PM »
Hi.
I have updated an action on the Ecosystem called : get rotation advanced
it has now quaternion x,y,z

utopien

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 06:29:02 PM »
thanks ! for anwser  i have all ready try to get this action but i get a compil error i am running on unity 5 .6 f3 and playmaker  1.84 so maybe this why  i will update than to day both soft and asset so if  that is the cause of the compil error than it will be solve if not maybe you can help me  :

Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/__Internal/FsmStateActionAdvanced.cs(37,9): error CS1061: Type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm' does not contain a definition for `HandleLateUpdate' and no extension method `HandleLateUpdate' of type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

thanks for any help !  :)

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 05:14:48 PM »
Hi,
Strange there is a part on the action script that should ignore that part when you are on a playmaker version lower than 1.8.5
Code: [Select]
#if PLAYMAKER_1_8_5_OR_NEWERI will contact jean as i am not sure what to do with this.

But best thing to do is to update to 1.8.5.

Before you do always make a backup from your project  :)

utopien

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 06:38:30 AM »
it was an update issue =) problem solved after update Thanks for your action it work prefect