PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

Thumbstick Control

(1/3) > >>

gamedivision:
has anyone made a thumbstick controller they'd like to share,ive seen the dual joystick controller,but id need something along the lines of 1 stick controlling a character

thanks

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Do you mean you would like to have more then two axis for the joystick? the dual joystick is made up of two distinct single joysticks, so simple delete one of them. I might misunderstand what you are after tho.

If you need extra controls around the joystick, then I haven't come any open source examples even in standard Unity,

Bye,

Jean

gamedivision:
No just a standard joystick that will move a character,my problem is understanding how to connect the joystick to the character.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

how do you control the character? I mean do you have a controller currently attached to the player or do you actually want to build it yourself?

Bye,

Jean

gamedivision:
just using a joystick on the screen to the left,then a jump and fire button on the right,i have the joystick thats ok i have the character controller, its joining the joystick with the character controller is what i dont understand how to do.
when i push forward my character moves forward,ive seen the animation tutorials the touch tutorials,its making that joystick work with my character on the iphone screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version