playMaker

Author Topic: Does Playmaker has Cache or something?  (Read 1664 times)

ShiChi

• Playmaker Newbie
Does Playmaker has Cache or something?
« on: December 27, 2017, 05:20:57 AM »
Hi ~

After I reinstalled Playmaker, there is some weird errors in the console window. It tells me that some variables I've deleted now are missing. Because I don't need those variables anymore, how do I clear those errors. I think there should be a file still kept those old data. Does anyone know anything about it?

Deek

Re: Does Playmaker has Cache or something?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 08:32:14 AM »
Do those still persists after you pressed the 'Clear' button in the console window or after restarting Unity?

Usually those types of warnings are only messages/notifications that are there to inform the end user.
If they don't stay there and you don't need these variables anyway, you should be good to go.
If they do, you might want to copy one of those errors or make a screenshot of them and post them here.

It could be that the missing variables are still referenced in some actions inside the FSM they were previously in, though it should also show related errors in the Error Check window (in the PlayMaker Editor at the bottom left). Then you would have to go through them and change the linked variables.

kepesh

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Does Playmaker has Cache or something?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 04:32:17 PM »
Do those still persists after you pressed the 'Clear' button in the console window or after restarting Unity?

Usually those types of warnings are only messages/notifications that are there to inform the end user.
If they don't stay there and you don't need these variables anyway, you should be good to go.
If they do, you might want to copy one of those errors or make a screenshot of them and post them here.

It could be that the missing variables are still referenced in some actions inside the FSM they were previously in, though it should also show related errors in the Error Check window (in the PlayMaker Editor at the bottom left). Then you would have to go through them and change the linked variables.

I have this problem as well. I've tried reinstalling playmaker, updating all fsm's.
The "Owner" variable I created today and later deleted it in a prefab.
I have similar to this one that's been like this for a couple of months now.