PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

Unity doesn't save changes made with Array Maker[SOLVED]

(1/5) > >>

Rabagast:
Hi!

I suddenly got a problem with Array Maker. When I add new items in an Array List in the Inspector window and then save the scene, when I then load the scene again, the changes I did are not saved. It will not save the changes. It saves other changes I do in Unity and Playmaker, but not Array Maker.

Does anybody else have this problem or can help me to solve this?

Rabagast:
It still doesn't save any changes I make in Array Maker.
Any help, please?

jeanfabre:
Hi,

what version of Unity, PlayMaker and ArrayMaker are you using?

Are you sure you are not editing an instance of a prefab that then gets reverted or something?

Bye,

Jean

djaydino:
Hi,
Can you try moving the objects position (or rotation/scale) where the array proxy is in, move it back and then save.

Rabagast:
Hi!

--- Quote ---what version of Unity, PlayMaker and ArrayMaker are you using?
--- End quote ---

I use Unity 5.6.1, Playmaker 1.8.5. I also tried to update ArrayMaker from the Ecosystem. Where can I find the version number?
I got some problems with TextMesh Pro in Unity 2017.1 and 2017.2.
That's why I don't want to update.

--- Quote ---Are you sure you are not editing an instance of a prefab that then gets reverted or something?
--- End quote ---

I don't have any prefab of that game object. But I tried to create a brand new game object, and add an Array to it. Then I add some float values. I saved the scene. When I load the scene again, the new game object with the Array and all the values where saved. When I changed the float values in the Array List, it didn't save.

--- Quote ---Hi,
Can you try moving the objects position (or rotation/scale) where the array proxy is in, move it back and then save.
--- End quote ---

This was very strange. When I change the values in the Array List, and then move the object a bit, then it will save the changes, but I need to move the object every time I do some changes. Strange. Did you also experience this djaydino, Since you gave me this idea? :)

But why? Can it be a bug or something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version