This is a tough price to swallow for me. I've slowly gotten over the learning curve of using PlayMaker for development, and my pipeline workflow for getting assets into Unity has never been more streamlined, but I continue to hit so many bugs with the Editor itself that I'll have to wait and see on this. I would like to be a full-time profitable independent developer, or at least contractable for small side projects, but I haven't been able to produce a finished product in over a year of development. All sorts of ridiculous things have cropped up, primarily major features in Unity, just break or don't work. When support is contacted, more than 3 times now I've had a reply such as: "Wow, yeah that's a bug alright. File a bug report! We have no idea when, if ever, your lightmapping, landscape foliage rendering, or tree geometry
will work. Sorry!"
I didn't need those things anyway~!
But I can't fork over another near-1k of my own money before seeing their support and focus on fixing existing features become their priority. Hell, you still can't even import a 4096^2(+1) resolution heightmap, even though it's an option within the editor itself!