PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

Crash on device and can't seem to replicate. Can't figure out log.

(1/2) > >>

serenefox:
Hi,

I updated to the newest version of Playmaker and am now getting random crashes in my game. The crash logs are almost always the same, but I can't replicate it in the editor. I have attached a picture of a crash log from xcode, if anyone has any idea let me know. I already emailed the master audio developer but he said they don't have any coroutines in their asset. I thought it was worth a shot since their asset appeared in the log. I believe its something to do with Playmaker as that's the only other asset mentioned with FSMs.

djaydino:
Hi.
From what i can see, it seems to have to do with Trigger event.

There has been changes to it so there could be some issue there.

Unfortunately i do not have a mac so i can't test this, so i will ask Jean/Alex if they can help :)

Meanwhile you can send a bug report in unity Go to :
Playmaker/tools/Submit Bug Report and add a link to this post.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

ok,few questions :

- What version of Unity
- What version of Playmaker, and prior the update?

did you update Unity as well in the process?

from the log it seems related to audio, more than PlayMaker.

- Do you have errors or warning when you run it in Editor?
- Do you have a back up?

Bye,

Jean

serenefox:
Thanks for the replies guys,

The version of Unity is 5.1.5f1
Prior to the update the version of Playmaker I cant remember but it was I believe 1.7 or something. Now it's 1.8.5f8

I didn't update Unity and there are not any warnings or errors normally, but I can't seem to get it to happen in the editor.

I do have a few backups but I updated a about a month ago and that backup with the previous version of playmaker no longer exists.

djaydino:
Hi.
I believe that playmaker 1.8 and up requires minumum unity 5.3 but i am not sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version