playMaker

Author Topic: Udemy Course on Prototyping Crossy Road with Unity & PlayMaker  (Read 4501 times)

GamesWithFrank

• Playmaker Newbie
    • GamesWithFrank!
Udemy Course on Prototyping Crossy Road with Unity & PlayMaker
« on: February 15, 2018, 11:50:55 AM »
This is a beginner friendly course I created on the basics of how PlayMaker functions and how  you can use simple basic actions to prototype a game like Crossy Road. Here is my YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/frankensteinindiedev
You can find samples of me teaching concepts of PlayMaker in my channel where I make tutorials of all kinds of genres.

This course focuses mainly on the game mechanics where all the graphics you see are downloadable as a part of the course where you can find documentation of each FSM and state in the project

Here is a link to the course with discount:
https://www.udemy.com/create-a-game-like-crossy-road-with-unity-playmaker/?couponCode=VALENTINESDAY

You can preview some lectures and take a peek of what's going to be a part of the course. Comments and Suggestions are always welcome!
Greetings!
Frankenstein
Website
YouTube
Udemy Course

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Udemy Course on Prototyping Crossy Road with Unity & PlayMaker
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 01:53:36 AM »

henry

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 06:52:47 PM »
Realy nice tutorial.

From what I can see on youtube, your take the time to explain the details and why things act the way they do.

GamesWithFrank

• Playmaker Newbie
    • GamesWithFrank!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 08:01:45 AM »
Thank you very much @henry I am working on a new course which will be a megapack kind of thing where you will have mostly all the different genres of games..Starting off with breakout, flappy bird, angry birds, I wish to focus more on the gameplay and how smooth it can be achieved with Playmaker..Later moving on to First Person Shooter mechanics, a simple board game, a GUI inventory system, character customization and if possible complex things like tile based pathfinding.. I am working on market research as of now..I am glad that you understand the tutorials..
Greetings!
Frankenstein
Website
YouTube
Udemy Course