PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Unity 2018 compatibility?

(1/6) > >>

WabbysLand:
Hello,

I just switched my project to Unity 2018.1 because I'm very interested by his new features but I'm a bit worry about Playmaker because, there are some errors (procedural meterial folder is incompatible so I just deleted it) and there is no way to work with the uGui addon.

I saw on Twitter that uGui will be integrated to your next release, that's nice. But what about other addon like Arraymaker (not yet integrated in my project, but I will need it soon).

In general, I'm very happy to use Playmaker but I also have the feeling that the documentation (wiki) and some addons are a bit obsolete... It's not always easy to understand what to use. Even, the tutorials on YouTube are so old.

djaydino:
Hi,

The new Playmaker version should be released very soon. (which will be compatible with 2018.1)

Array maker will not be standard in playmaker (but there are array actions)
You can get 'Array maker' on the Ecosystem
as well as ugui actions and many other custom actions/packages

The ugui action on the ecosystem might be slightly different than the ones in the next release, but both should work.

WabbysLand:
Ok, thank you very much.

Athin:
Hey all.

Was just wondering if we have a timeline on the new patch for play maker compatibility for unity 2018?

Thanks

NvdS:
I'm running into a problem in 2018.1 version as well. Importing Playmaker from the asset store fails. From the menu I only get the tools and install playmaker option. Installing playmaker doesn't help....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version