playMaker

Author Topic: Seeking Programmer/Playmaker expert  (Read 1667 times)

Tangled Rays

• Playmaker Newbie
Seeking Programmer/Playmaker expert
« on: May 14, 2018, 11:57:00 AM »
Hi all, I have decided to buy Playmaker to add to my assets list, I am working in a small team on a game called Felicity Toad, we are collaborating through a site called crowdsourcer.oi which is a revenue based collaboration site. You can veiw some early screen shots and see an almost finished intro here www.tangledrays.com
It will be a musical adventure ultimately based around Eve being thrown out of the garden of Eden and entering a world full of dubious characters. Felicity can choose her actions and her alignment between good and evil will be affected, opening up different areas of the levels for her. It's a 2D platformer running on the Corgi engine, so fast paced battles later won't be a problem.
There will be many characters to meet, the majority of which are doing their own thing, but the main plot will need uncovering, you will know you are on the right track as the character/situation will have a song, a bit like a musical.
We plan to release to kickstarter once the first three levels are complete, and hopefully we will gain some funding for better/full animations and voice actors.
If you are interested please do let me know :) Thanks for reading!