Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

Doozy Dotween actions broken in version 1.9

(1/2) > >>

Groo Gadgets:
Hey guys,

I just updated to Playmaker 1.9 I hit a wall of script errors when using Doozy Dotween Playmaker actions. Version 1.9 seems to have removed the definition for "Restart". Here's the console error I get on all the actions:

--- Quote ---Assets/DOTweenPlaymakerActions/Actions/DOTween/DOTweenTransformLocalMoveX.cs(99,45): error CS0117: `HutongGames.PlayMaker.LoopType' does not contain a definition for `Restart'
--- End quote ---

I've sent an email to Doozy alerting them to the error. Is this something they can fix easily or is it an issue with version 1.9?

Cheers,

Simon

Alex Chouls:
1.9.0 added a HutongGames.PlayMaker.LoopType enum that is likely conflicting with Doozy's LoopType definition. Doozy probably just needs to put their LoopType in a namespace, or fully qualify their names. Feel free to put them in contact with me if they need more info (they should probably also be in the beta group so they can catch things like this before release).

DaiDesign:
Hi

Is there something we can do ourselves as I have emailed Doozy myself and not got any reply.

I get 2 types of errors (321 in total)

--- Quote ---Assets/DOTweenPlaymakerActions/Actions/DOTween/DOTweenAnimateColor.cs(147,33): error CS0117: `HutongGames.PlayMaker.LoopType' does not contain a definition for `Restart'
--- End quote ---

and

--- Quote ---Assets/DOTweenPlaymakerActions/Actions/DOTween/DOTweenAnimateFloat.cs(181,21): error CS1928: Type `DG.Tweening.Tweener' does not contain a member `SetLoops' and the best extension method overload `DG.Tweening.TweenSettingsExtensions.SetLoops<DG.Tweening.Tweener>(this DG.Tweening.Tweener, int, DG.Tweening.LoopType)' has some invalid arguments
--- End quote ---

Thanks

David

mediadi:
Yes It broke my project too :(

Alex Chouls:
Try this:
Double click the error to open the script file.
Add this to the top of the file:

--- Code: ---using LoopType = DG.Tweening.LoopType;
--- End code ---

Let me know if this works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version