playMaker

Author Topic: Stan's Assets or EasyMobile?  (Read 3655 times)

volcank

• Playmaker Newbie
Stan's Assets or EasyMobile?
« on: June 06, 2018, 01:40:10 PM »
Hi guys,

Planning to buy a plugin package and I see there are 2 products out ther which I mentioned in Subject. So they both seem to have playmaker actions. Which one would be best to buy Stan's Assets or EasyMobile?

Thank You

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
Re: Stan's Assets or EasyMobile?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 10:25:02 AM »
There's a good team behind Stan's assets, if you don't mind the strange typos in the docs and PM actions (I suspect he's either typing toooo fast or he's dyslexic).
They're sufficiently responsive through email but almost inexistent on Unity's forum and their "official" Playmaker thread is totally dead.
Judging from the description, the Easy Mobile looks good too and the documentation is equally detailed and clean. Can't tell if they're responsive.
For what it's worth, I'd say you have two equally good solutions.

verybinary

• Junior Playmaker
    • The Museum of Digital
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 10:29:57 AM »
I would +1 Stans Assets too. Never heard of the other one, but I got one of Stans packages right when the switch to Unity 5 happened. The asset said compatible with 5. It wasn't. I emailed support and got a reply that day, and a compatible update the next, or the day after. That asset didn't do what I expected it to, but I would still +1 Stan anytime.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 11:54:07 AM »
Hi.
I used t love Stan's assets, but while ago i needed some actions for the ad reward and there was none.

So i asked them if they could provide them or if they wanted my help to make them.
i did get a reaction, some like :if our users need it we will make it.....
Helloooo i am a user!

EasyMobile, i helped (i think about a year ago) with checking their actions, and they where pretty complete and well written (a few had to be changed, but they are changed already)
and it has this gif generation which i like :)
Also it has better documentation and easier to use

For me +1 EasyMobile

Btw. i am not getting paid to say this :P