playMaker

Author Topic: issue with cinemachine pack on ecosystem + action request  (Read 68 times)

flora

• Playmaker Newbie
    • View Profile
issue with cinemachine pack on ecosystem + action request
« on: July 05, 2018, 06:19:16 AM »
hello,

when i get the cinemachine package on the ecosystem, i get plenty of red errors and cannot go to playmode until i delete the folder (i am using latest version of Playmaker).

Also, cinemachine just released a new really cool module : Impulse (to control camera shakes) ... could we get a few Playmaker actions to control impulse from Playmaker ? That would be very awesome :)

thanks,

here are the errors log when i download the cinemachine package from ecosystem:

Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Actions/Common/CinemachineActionGetAxisSettingsBase.cs(74,49): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.AxisState' does not contain a definition for `m_InvertAxis' and no extension method `m_InvertAxis' of type `Cinemachine.AxisState' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Actions/Common/CinemachineActionSetAxisSettingsBase.cs(73,30): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.AxisState' does not contain a definition for `m_InvertAxis' and no extension method `m_InvertAxis' of type `Cinemachine.AxisState' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Components/CinemachineColliderExtensionProxy.cs(97,42): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.CinemachineVirtualCameraBase' does not contain a definition for `LiveChildOrSelf' and no extension method `LiveChildOrSelf' of type `Cinemachine.CinemachineVirtualCameraBase' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:27:32 AM by flora »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • jinxtergames
Re: issue with cinemachine pack on ecosystem + action request
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 01:07:27 PM »
Hi.
For now the actions on the Eocsystem support only the cinemachine version on the Asset store.
You probably got the version from the package manager.
and there are several critical  changes on the package manager.

See this post :

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=19035.msg82861#msg82861

flora

• Playmaker Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: issue with cinemachine pack on ecosystem + action request
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 02:58:59 PM »
hey,

ok .. good to know :)

thanks for the answer,
bye