playMaker

Author Topic: action request for cinemachine[SOLVED]  (Read 4389 times)

flora

• Playmaker Newbie
action request for cinemachine[SOLVED]
« on: July 05, 2018, 09:19:16 AM »
hello,

when i get the cinemachine package on the ecosystem, i get plenty of red errors and cannot go to playmode until i delete the folder (i am using latest version of Playmaker).

Also, cinemachine just released a new really cool module : Impulse (to control camera shakes) ... could we get a few Playmaker actions to control impulse from Playmaker ? That would be very awesome :)

thanks,

here are the errors log when i download the cinemachine package from ecosystem:

Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Actions/Common/CinemachineActionGetAxisSettingsBase.cs(74,49): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.AxisState' does not contain a definition for `m_InvertAxis' and no extension method `m_InvertAxis' of type `Cinemachine.AxisState' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Actions/Common/CinemachineActionSetAxisSettingsBase.cs(73,30): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.AxisState' does not contain a definition for `m_InvertAxis' and no extension method `m_InvertAxis' of type `Cinemachine.AxisState' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Components/CinemachineColliderExtensionProxy.cs(97,42): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.CinemachineVirtualCameraBase' does not contain a definition for `LiveChildOrSelf' and no extension method `LiveChildOrSelf' of type `Cinemachine.CinemachineVirtualCameraBase' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:40:00 AM by jeanfabre »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: issue with cinemachine pack on ecosystem + action request
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »
Hi.
For now the actions on the Eocsystem support only the cinemachine version on the Asset store.
You probably got the version from the package manager.
and there are several critical  changes on the package manager.

See this post :

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=19035.msg82861#msg82861

flora

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 05:58:59 PM »
hey,

ok .. good to know :)

thanks for the answer,
bye

flora

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 09:27:56 AM »
hello again :)

since the Cinemachine Pack has been updated to the latest Cinemachine version ... would it be possible now to get a couple actions to trigger the new Cinemachine Impulse scripts from inside playmaker ? ... it is really an awesome new feature .. it allows to control all the in game camera shakes.

thanks,
bye

craigz

• Beta Group
    • Haven Made
Re: action request for cinemachine
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 12:45:30 AM »
Just wanted to bump this request for a Cinemachine Impulse Action! :)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 01:35:32 AM »
Hi,

I missed that request. Make sure you bump your request every week or so if you have't got any progress.

Let me check on this impulse addon.

Bye,

Jean

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 04:45:41 AM »
Hi,

ok, while I finish the actions, you can simply use the CinemachineImpulseSource Component which exposes a public method to generate an impulse signal, so you can already trigger an impulse from PlayMaker, using callMethod action or SendMessage.

The update ( tomorrow likely, I haven't finished the set/getproperties action for source and listener components) will feature a dedicated action for this anyway.

Bye,

Jean

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 02:39:51 AM »
Hi,

Done, it's on the ecosystem, make sure you get the 2018 version for Cinemachine, 2017 will not be modified anymore.

Bye,

Jean

craigz

• Beta Group
    • Haven Made
Re: action request for cinemachine[SOLVED]
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 06:31:01 PM »
Excellent! Thank you so much Jean :D super excited to play around with it! :D