playMaker

Author Topic: Arraymaker for native array playmaker. And then return to arraymaker  (Read 1191 times)

Stuksgens

• Playmaker Newbie
Hello everyone  :)
As some of you know, in the last update of the playmaker, will come the long-awaited arrays, and that was incredible. But the asset easy save is not yet well-acquainted with this. (nor am I  :P ) and still does not work so well, just the way I need it.
In my current project, I'm using the arraymaker, but I'd like to use the playmaker's native arrays in game, since I can create them in variables globally, and arraymaker, I would use for save / load, since I can call them or instance in the world.
So my question would be, is there any way to convert arraymaker arrays to native playmaker arrays, and then return them to the arraymaker array?
Well I hope you have understood and sorry for my English.

Texto original

Olá a todos
Como alguns de vocês sabem, na última atualização do playmaker, chegarão as tão aguardadas arrays, e isso foi incrível. Porém o asset easy save ainda não está bem familiarizado com isso. (nem eu) e ainda não funciona tão bem, do jeito que preciso.
No meu projeto atual, estou usando o arraymaker, porem eu gostaria de usar as arrays nativas do playmaker em game, já que posso criá-las em forma de variáveis globalmente, e o arraymaker, eu usaria para o save/load, já que posso chamá-las ou instance no mundo.
Então minha pergunta seria, existe alguma forma de converter as arrays do arraymaker, para as arrays nativas do playmaker, e depois retorna-las para o array do arraymaker?
Bem espero que tenham entendido, E sei que vc que ta lendo sabe ingles. mas me responda em pr.

Stuksgens

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Arraymaker for native array playmaker. And then return to arraymaker
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 11:09:10 PM »
I updated easy save for the new version, and realized that it already has support for the arrays. Sorry for my lack of information. But I still need to know if a few ways to convert the arrays from one to the other. Or which is faster (native array or arraymaker?)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Arraymaker for native array playmaker. And then return to arraymaker
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:26:09 AM »
Hi,

native array are faster on paper yes and they will be more convenient to work within PlayMaker for sure since it's integrated.

there is no conversion possible yet bbetween fsmarray and ArrayList or HashTables. Basically, if you have an ArrayList, just work with that, and if you have fsmArray, so be it.

if you really want to swap around, then simply have an fsm that do this conversion for you by looping from the source and paste in the target.

Bye,

Jean