PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

Cinemachine Support [ECOSYSTEM] [MAY 2020]

(1/11) > >>

jeanfabre:
Hi Everyone,

So Unity Module Cinemachine is supported via the PlayMaker Ecosystem, make sure you grab this to get all the custom actions and proxies you need to control cinemachine.

Make sure you get the right version. The 2017 version works with the Asset store version, while the 2018 version works with the Package Manager version.

Bye,

Jean

shamo:
Just playing with this now...awesome .. thanks!

Thore:
Perfect, thanks!

craigz:
Hi Jean!

I just imported this (and the Cinemachine 2.2.7 from package manager) into Unity 2018.3.0b2 and am getting a couple errors. Not sure if beta specific or not, just wanted to give a headsup :)

--- Code: ---Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Actions/Common/CinemachineActionGetAxisSettingsBase.cs(75,49): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.AxisState' does not contain a definition for `m_InvertInput' and no extension method `m_InvertInput' of type `Cinemachine.AxisState' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
--- End code ---

--- Code: ---Assets/PlayMaker Cinemachine/Actions/Common/CinemachineActionSetAxisSettingsBase.cs(74,30): error CS1061: Type `Cinemachine.AxisState' does not contain a definition for `m_InvertInput' and no extension method `m_InvertInput' of type `Cinemachine.AxisState' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
--- End code ---

Thore:
Thanks for the actions, Jean. Wanted to report that I have the same/similar errors like craigz (I know it was with the same file).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version