PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

why playmaker is missing when I upgraded from unity2017 to 2018[SOLVED]

(1/4) > >>

cleave:
playmaker is disappeared from the top (menu area) after I upgraded the project to unity2018, I tried re-import all assets, but it doesn't work at all. These assets are in the project - asset folder, but nothing could use just because no option in the menu. What happened and how could I fix this? any body help please?

Fat Pug Studio:
You probably have some errors in your project, and some of the actions need updating if you're still on older version of PM and using some stuff from Ecosystem.

cleave:
Thanks...but the problem is the whole menu of playmaker disappeared... and even there is no red alert in the console about playmaker

jeanfabre:
Hi,

do you have any red alert anyway in the console? Editors can not run until ALL console errors are cleared.

Bye,

Jean

cleave:
No, there is no red alerts. but hundreds of yellow alerts, it seems I missed some definition of those assets, then I tried to re-import all assets(Playmaker included).But nothing show up in the menu area, which means there are no lists or options to use those assets, no action bar, no events, no Ecosystem etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version