playMaker

Author Topic: Pick 'n' Pocket - Kickstarter  (Read 3428 times)

rondmc

• Playmaker Newbie
Pick 'n' Pocket - Kickstarter
« on: July 19, 2018, 02:47:49 PM »
Hello everyone!

I recently launched a Kickstarter for my game, Pick 'n' Pocket. It's an arcade platformer for PC featuring woodland critters out to steal whatever they can get their greedy paws on. The game will have a cast of characters to choose from, including the two below, a single player arcade mode, a single player challenge mode and a local multiplayer mode.

There's even a free demo you download and try out! Check the Kickstarter link below to give it a go.

Playmaker played a heavy part in me getting this off the ground. I used these forums a lot when I had questions or something bugged out and the people here and team behind Playmaker were always so quick to help and solve any issues. I really couldn't have gone this far without Playmaker, so thank you!

I'd say a good 85% of the game has Playmaker behind it. Enemies, player actions, traps and even some menus use Playmaker FSMs, actions from the Ecosystem and 3rd party Playmaker actions to turn the wheels.

The Kickstarter is going on until Aug. 15. Other than the completed game itself, rewards include a digital art book, buttons and a poster as well as rewards related to the game development process such as voting for future character designs, having your likeness implemented into the main game and at the highest tier, getting to work with me to have your own character implemented as a playable character.

Stretch goals are planned, the first being that Sonic comic writer Ian Flynn will be writing an origin comic featuring the title characters, Pick and Pocket.

Please check it out and support it if you can: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rondmc/pick-n-pocket

Thank you!

lindatovar

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Pick 'n' Pocket - Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 03:03:01 AM »
Has your Pocket 'n' Pocket been published as a perfect game yet?
most interesting story:  novel updates fanfiction

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 03:32:53 AM »
Hi,

Good luck with this! do you have a twitter account so that I can make some noise and reference you?

Bye,

Jean

rondmc

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:51:35 PM »
Hi,

Good luck with this! do you have a twitter account so that I can make some noise and reference you?

Bye,

Jean

I do and thanks! It'd be really cool if you spread the word! My handle is @rondmcc