PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

TNET 3 PlayMaker integration.

(1/3) > >>

Ateam:
So Im starting using TNET 3 , and I really love playmaker so I have made some actions to use tnet 3 with playmaker, here is the actions.

Ateam:
Here is the asset link https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/networking-and-serialization-tools-tnet-3-56798

craigz:
TNET looks awesome! :D Thanks for sharing these!

I wish I was able to help, but sadly wouldnt even know where to start :)

Question though, how has it been using this asset? What have you found really useful (from a playmaker perspective) and what have you found frustrating?

I've always been super interested in making multiplayer games (even just in a super simple puzzle versus aspect, nothing with a ton of concurrent players). But have been super intimidated by most of the networking plugins because of the concurrent player caps/paying for bandwidth :/

-craigz

Ateam:
I really like Tnet3, I starting making a MMO, Right now I have a simple attack system, player movements and player information using the network, each player are using only 1kb, and  that is amazing because with just 25 mgs you can get more than 1k of players. I'm using the amazon service for the server hosting with no problems.

If you want I can make some tutorials about how use Tnet with Playmaker, also I have made more actions and some problems are now fixed.

Ateam:
Update 1.2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version