PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Refund

(1/2) > >>

moneygang:
I wanted to try play maker and bought it 3 weeks ago..I didn't like the interface and the lack of tutorials and realized i should just learn regular coding. I asked for a refund 3 days later. They replied last week and asked for my invoice which i sent the same day.  I still have not heard anything back from them.  Is there anybody specific i can speak too about this?

Thore:
Some Tutorials

Official Tutorial Page

User Tutorial Page

An example with one walkthrough.
2D Physics Platformer with Unity and Playmaker

DanielThomas:
It's possible, if you bought from asset store, they have issued the refund but it can take up to one week for Unity to process it. Refunding is unfortunately not automatic and you have to contact Unity team to do it for you.
I would wait a couple of more days.

clandestine:

--- Quote from: moneygang on September 21, 2018, 09:58:07 AM ---the lack of tutorials

--- End quote ---
wow man, a little bit unfair there I myself started from absolute 0%... didn't even know what a variable means and all i did is watch a trillion hours of tuts, no big deal :P

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Yes, please allocate few days for processing emails, especially when going into the week end.

If you want a refund, you'll get it. You don't have to justify yourself, we're cool with that :)

Get back to me mid next week if you haven't heard back ( I can't proceed with the refund myself, but I'll ping internally, so that the process gets started).

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version