PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

Vuforia Virtual buttons. (SOLVED)

(1/1)

le_bonn:
Hi All,

Hope this is an easy one.  I am trying to update an old project of mine, which uses Vuforia virtual buttons.  I have some old custom actions made by JoDuffy, but when using these in Unity2018 they throw up some errors. I have tried a few things to fix, but it seems to be above my skill level.  Does anybody have any updated actions, or would be able to take a look for me (Alex?)  Please!!!

This is the error:
Assets/PlayMaker Vuforia/Actions/VuforiaVirtualButtonToPlaymaker.cs(56,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `VirtualButtonAbstractBehaviour' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

This is the link to the Youtube vid, by JoDuffy, with the old content.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQJ-NVt4VM
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

le_bonn

djaydino:
Hi,
On the Ecosystem the is a Fuforia package maybe it has actions that you can use instead.

le_bonn:
Hi All,

Thanks for the reply djaydino,

I already have the most up to date vuforia package installed and have already had a good search for suitable actions on the ecosystem.  Nothing for virtual buttons unfortunately.

Cheers

le_bonn

le_bonn:
Sorry, Scratch that last reply.

I was looking for specific actions relating to virtual buttons, and had missed the virtual button proxy script present within the newer version of the vuforia package.

Many thanks

le_bonn  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version