playMaker

Author Topic: Vuforia Virtual buttons. (SOLVED)  (Read 2539 times)

le_bonn

• Playmaker Newbie
Vuforia Virtual buttons. (SOLVED)
« on: October 18, 2018, 05:32:48 AM »
Hi All,

Hope this is an easy one.  I am trying to update an old project of mine, which uses Vuforia virtual buttons.  I have some old custom actions made by JoDuffy, but when using these in Unity2018 they throw up some errors. I have tried a few things to fix, but it seems to be above my skill level.  Does anybody have any updated actions, or would be able to take a look for me (Alex?)  Please!!!

This is the error:
Assets/PlayMaker Vuforia/Actions/VuforiaVirtualButtonToPlaymaker.cs(56,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `VirtualButtonAbstractBehaviour' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

This is the link to the Youtube vid, by JoDuffy, with the old content.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

le_bonn

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:34:22 PM by le_bonn »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Vuforia Virtual buttons.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 01:41:30 PM »
Hi,
On the Ecosystem the is a Fuforia package maybe it has actions that you can use instead.

le_bonn

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 02:24:20 PM »
Hi All,

Thanks for the reply djaydino,

I already have the most up to date vuforia package installed and have already had a good search for suitable actions on the ecosystem.  Nothing for virtual buttons unfortunately.

Cheers

le_bonn

le_bonn

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 02:33:51 PM »
Sorry, Scratch that last reply.

I was looking for specific actions relating to virtual buttons, and had missed the virtual button proxy script present within the newer version of the vuforia package.

Many thanks

le_bonn  :)