Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

seemingly non-functioning actions [SOLVED]

(1/2) > >>

Doh:
I've got a weird problem at the moment. I was trying and trying to get the "get signed angle to target" action to work, though it wouldn't return a value at all, it would just stay at zero no matter how I positioned/rotated the objects involved. Then I added another action to the state in an attempt to find something that would respond. On the simple presence of the extra action, they all came to life. I really don't understand this at all. Could someone more knowledgeable shed some light on this please? Or have I found a bug?

I've included a spliced together screen shot to show what happened. The extra action isn't even set up, just present. The left column is how I'd set it up initially with just the required actions, the middle column is with the extra action and the right column is like the middle column but with the extra action disabled.

Doh:
Forgot to mention I'm on Unity 2017.3.0f3 and Playmaker 1.9.0.p4

djaydino:
Hi.

Do you use collaborate?

Doh:
Hey Djaydino, no I don't, I had to look it up just now to find out what it was.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

that could be explained if your playmaker install got corrupted, for example if you don't have "PLAYMAKER_1_8_5_OR_NEWER" as scripting define symbol in your player settings configuration.

Can you double check?

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version