playMaker

Author Topic: Stealth unity tutorial as android buid  (Read 3661 times)

colpolstudios

Stealth unity tutorial as android buid
« on: March 27, 2019, 01:51:01 PM »
Here is a short video showing it:

The AI was done with AI designer the playmaker version. I fixed some outstanding issues with it, this product now updated to the latest playmaker version. However, I am still awaiting a reply to the e-mail sent giving instructions to the company on how I fixed it.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Stealth unity tutorial as android buid
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 01:57:58 AM »
Hi,

it would be good to edit this to show also the Unity editor content and how it works. Also, editing the video so that it's landscaped properly would be great too :)

keep us updated on this, thanks.

Bye,

Jean

colpolstudios

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 03:50:17 PM »
So for anyone interested here is the link to the Android build: FSM state labels are turned on

https://app.box.com/s/461ukr9ucs769o89n8caquhdocokxoq2

There are some minor changes to gameplay.

walk up to the switches to activate them, sneaking is only really useful to slow you down, invaluable when getting past the cctv on the bus or getting the timing right for the laser fences.

The whole AI is using AI Designer (playmaker edition) I am still trying to figure this system out, but for now, it works in this instance.

The only aspect NOT controlled by playmaker is the camera.

I've been away from playmaker for a long time so I'm still catching up.

As for more information, sure shoot ill try to help. I am working on a new project these days so maybe slow getting back to you.

colpolstudios

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 05:33:57 AM »
Hi,

it would be good to edit this to show also the Unity editor content and how it works. Also, editing the video so that it's landscaped properly would be great too :)

keep us updated on this, thanks.

Bye,

Jean

new video upload:
ill try to get around to doing more :)

colpolstudios

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 06:23:12 PM »
When using the STEALTH tutorial game objects, I used pro builder to join decals and structures to reduce draw calls for the android build.

so, for example,

I took one wall section: prop wall panel + decal shutter + wall panel 2 + decal danger and combined into one object.

Throughout the level, I looked for similar objects and joined them using pro builder.

As all the baked info was already baked on these sections it worked out ok.

Not entirely sure what more info I can give that would help