playMaker

Author Topic: It is time playmaker to make some new updates  (Read 2279 times)

rik

It is time playmaker to make some new updates
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:46:45 PM »
HI i goot that bad day to see that most sold asset was not in top selling any more so i think team need to pay good for new updates and new features.

here what i have i need see is action group i have seen it in substance designer that was very good because it will be buggy when working on the same routine task.it will take time.

hope team responds

i encourage others post their opinions too.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: It is time playmaker to make some new updates
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 01:50:07 PM »
Hi,

Can you explain more about what's in substance designer that you would like in PlayMaker? I don't understand what you mean :)

Bye,

Jean

ps: PlayMaker is #5 in the Top Grossing section :) but I suspect they fluctuate this a bit randomly not to always have the same at the top...

rik

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
i can explain what it does

it is like a template which connects nodes automatically for which it should be say i am working with gui where i need to calculate a lot for weather it should send the event or not. what group does is save all the nodes in to group when i place group it will have input event and output event now i will define input value and get out put value.

it reduces the complex actions which we often make

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 11:14:11 AM »
Hi,

Templates, I think we have that currently.

Grouping, sigh... yes, I would like that too :) currently you have this in the form of "sub fsm" and the action run Fsm which runs a template, and so this is a way to "group" a fsm into a template ran inside an action.

Bye.

Jean