playMaker

Author Topic: New topic RSS feed  (Read 9738 times)

ken

• Playmaker Newbie
New topic RSS feed
« on: May 02, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »
I'd like to see an additional RSS feed for new topics only. The current one is a feed of topics and replies.

thanks
ken

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: New topic RSS feed
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 02:22:48 PM »
Hi,

where do you get that link ? I just can't find any rss link here? also I miss being able to organize posts I can't reply as I read them, then I have to search for them, if there was a way to pin post of interest easily, that would be great as well.

Bye,

Jean

ken

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
An RSS feed shows up in the address bar of my browser (chrome) and I went from there.

Being able to subscribe to threads would be good as well!

tobbeo

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 06:13:28 PM »
An RSS feed shows up in the address bar of my browser (chrome) and I went from there.

Being able to subscribe to threads would be good as well!

You can subscribe to a thread. It's called "Notify" at the bottom and top parts in the blue bar.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 01:01:20 AM »
Tried, but doesn't seem to work. Also it's not an rss isn't it, notify is supposed to send emails right?

Bye,

Jean

tobbeo

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 01:56:11 AM »
Tried, but doesn't seem to work. Also it's not an rss isn't it, notify is supposed to send emails right?

Bye,

Jean

First, I added http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php to my Google Reader and it works just fine.

Second, Notify does e-mail me when I use it to subscribe to a thread. Not sure why it doesn't send you e-mails. It only works if you don't visit the forum before a new message is posted and you have to do it per thread.

Third, there's "Show unread posts since last visit" up in the upper left corner which is useful.

I think all bases are covered in this area :).