PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

Does anyone have the link to download the animated robot Model?

(1/3) > >>

michaelwwswr:
Does anyone have the link to download the animated robot Model?

jeanfabre:
Hi,

What animated robot are speaking about? can you precise?

bye,

Jean

michaelwwswr:
         Hi Jean, I found what I was searching for,  But I have another question about TargetPro
I am confused I was looking at other options on the asset store, but I'm hesitant because I spoke with the guys at TargetPro and they said that they are not familiar with Target Pro and Playmaker and couldnot assistant ,And they also said that we would still need to make the bullet move, Which is the problem that I am having. (TargetPro exact words > Regarding Playmaker, I believe it is fully integrated but I didn't test it. If you buy TargetPRO and can't use it with Playmaker I can give you a refund. I only ask that you try it and work with them before giving up and that you also don't take too long. A week or two would be fine I think.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to help with Playmaker related support though, so you'd have to get on their forums for that. I would love to hear all about it though.

Regarding the question about your character. The answer is yes. You can add the TargetTracker and FireController components to the character's top parent and then use the gun as the "emitter" for the fire controller. It is up to you to make the character and bullets move, but the emitter can be used to actually spawn and manage the ammo.
.)not to mention  there are no sufficient tutorials on how to use PlayMaker with TargetPro,

My question is-  Will the custom Action Rayshoot that you made work with TargetPro?

I would purchase it right now or anything else that would help solve my problem.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Yes, I am the one who ported TargetPro to PlayMaker so the guys at TargetPro simply helped me with understanding how TargetPro is working, so if you have questions on how to integrate TargetPro and how to use it  with PlayMaker, Don't hesitate to post to this forum and to me directly if you want.

What is rayShoot action? can you precise?

bye,

Jean

michaelwwswr:
you made a custom Action call shoot.

better yet tell me this  How do we set up third person enemy to shoot at the player do we

Create an Emtpy gameObject, As a spawn point and attach it to the gun, then create a bullet. or how is it done. that's all I need to know is how to shoot the gun with play maker and Target pro I am ready to purchase .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version